Featured Items Not Showing on Page

I've created a page called On Sale to show buyers all of my sale items in one place and a link to the page from the store front. I currently have 49 items checked as featured and I have the page set to show up to 50 featured items. For the first week or so, it was working fine. But now the page will only display 9 items.

If anyone looks at the page, will you tell me how many items were shown for you? LOL this isn't a trick to get people to look at my sale items.

Here's the page I created: http://lotsofbricks.brickowl.com/page/on-sale

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Pulled up in IE and in FireFox. I am only showing the 9 items. Maybe an Admin fix?

Chris
  • Did you try a lower amount? Maybe it didn't like an amount as high as 50 and fell back to the default value.

(A value of 12 works fine for me, but I won't flag 40 extra items just for testing.)
  • I thought about the possibility that there may be a limit imposed by the system, but it was showing all 50 items for about two weeks. I didn't notice the issue until after a customer bought all of one item which reduced it to 49.
  • There is a limit, a value over 40 will be ignored and use the default.
  • I changed the setting to 40 and they are displayed properly again. 40 is a good amount for the page as it shows 8 rows of 5 and fills the page. Thanks.