can I revise feedback

Hello, I was leaving positive feedback for a buyer but accidentally submitted it before actually leaving a remark. The feedback I left is positive but has no comment. I would like to leave a positive comment for them as I am only their 2nd purchase here and I dont want other sellers to misunderstand my lack of comment as displeasure with the buyer. anyone know how to revise feedback?
thanks for your help
sherry

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It happened to me, and apparently not. If you delete the feedback, you won't be able to post anything back (which is even worse than an empty positive).
  • darn, I guess I will just write to them and tell them what happened. At least the buyer will know I wasn't up to any funny business:)
  • Same issue happened to me couple times. Once with only with half a word.
    Given that seller can only leave positive feedback it might make sense to allow them to update it.
  • Same thing happened to me early on. I use auto complete to leave feedback, and it is very easy to accidentally just leave the first letter or partial word.
    Lesson learned. Hopefully I always remember to slow down when leaving feedback.