Payments method restrictions

No biggie...

But "Apply a region to the country list" seems to have no effect on "Select which countries this payment method applies to"

ie if I select USA in "Apply a region to the country list" I still get a full list of countries in "Select which countries this payment method applies to"

Also if store is in USD only then there is no need to "Select which currencies you want to accept this payment method in"

Like I said not a big deal - just thought I should report things as I find them - as it seems (unlike the other place) you actually address these things :)

BTW I am using Safari on Mac OS10.7, and have yet to encounter any issues - THANKS [-O<

Graham

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've added a little description to help explain the region selector.

You can accept payments in currencies different to the currency your store is based in. So PayPal for example can accept euros and then converted to dollars for you. The system will automatically convert all the relevant currencies for you.
  • Thanks - I figured it out - when selecting a region then it automatically selects those countries.

I'm used to the other place where nothing works NOT a "user friendly" site that you have here! :)
    Terrific!