parcel not received from emmanuel weber store OVER THE BRICK NUMBER 3601509 PLACED ON THE 29/2/15

HI I AM NEW TO BRICK OWL AND PLACED AN ORDER WITH THE ABOVE STORE IT WAS QUITE A LARGE ORDER COSTING ME $33.81OR£21.84 I HAVE CONTACTED THE STORE AND WAS ADVISED TO INFORM YOU I AM VERY NEW TO COMPUTERS SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE POSTED THIS MESSAGE ON THE WRONG SITE THEY HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THE PACKAGE HAVE BEEN DELIVERED BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOT TO MY ADDRESS CAN YOU HELP ME OR THM IN THIS MATTER THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited March 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @bluemanic08
    Hello Sarah, You can post questions for help on the forum, there is nothing wrong with that, people will help you where ever they can.
    When a seller ships, they place trust in the postal system do deliver shipments where they are supposed to be delivered, sometimes it happens things are not done correctly by the delivery service.
    The shipment you are talking about had tracking and shows delivered, however not with signature on reception. It means the postal delivery man scans it when delivered. This may be right before he drops it off. Did you check the surroundings of your house? Did you check with your neighbours? Maybe the package was a bit to large for your mailbox and they placed it somewhere else, so always check around. Also go to your local postoffice, maybe they have it (attempted delivery, badly scanned an just sitting there). So there are a number of steps you can do your side (and really should). Was there anyone else at your home on the day of delivery, do you have kids, maybe they got their hands on it... There can be dozens of reasons and it does require some effort on your side (I once had an order delivered 2 years after I purchased it, and it took quite some efforts to get it)

As a sidenote it would be great if you indicate your orders 'received', for instance: you placed an order in my store, has been shipped nearly a mounth ago, yet you didn't update it's status. You can go to your overview, select the order, open it en press the 'received' button on the ones that already came in. This is also handy for yourself, as you know the status of each order in your overview, and it comforts the seller knowing you got it.

Now back to your claim above: Due to cirumstances I know for a fact Emmanuel has been giving you updates about the order, but you don't seem to be actively in touch with her. The key factor for a transaction between 2 members is to keep in touch with eachother to clear things up, if one of the involved people doesn't communicate, the other party is left 'in the blue', it does require some attention from both sides ;-)

Besides this, Emmanuel is also trying to find solutions and is also looking for general help on the problem, she posted a question for help about it just as well
    http://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/3347/buyer-claim-he-didn-t-receive-a-package-but-tracking-shows-it-was-delivered

So I strongly recommend you get back in touch with her in the first place :-)
    Keep in mind you are in 2 different time zones, so there will always be a serious gap before you can expect a reply from eachother.

Oh, and Sarah, please updates those orders ;-)

Kind Regards, Eric

@weberemmanuel: here's your new chance to get back in touch with Sarah over the order
  • If you can ask your mailman, he might remember how the package was delivered.

As already pointed out, your seller also asked in the forum how to handle this unusual situation:
    http://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/3347/buyer-claim-he-didn-t-receive-a-package-but-tracking-shows-it-was-delivered
  • @bluemanic08

Hello Sarah,

Like Eric indicated there is nothing wrong with asking for help on the forum. It might actually be better this way as I have a feeling you haven't received / noticed some of the messages I have been sending.

As I mentioned I will refund the order if we can't find the package so no need to worry !
    I also have started an inquiry at the US post office unfortunately it is unlikely to help as the class of postage used doesn't give us the opportunity to file a claim.

On your side as Eric mentioned there are couple steps you can do that might help. Heading to your local post office might be our best chance of success.

Only 8 days have past since the package was marked as delivered so I think/hope there is still some chance that it will show up if it was delivered at the wrong address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Emmanuel

• there was no Feb 29th this year :-?

• and I am curious - how did you place an order before you joined? :-? :-?
  • edited March 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Graham
    The 'joined' in the userdetails are the 'joined' on the forum (when looking at the userdetails from the forum), not the 'joined' on the website ;-)
    I 'joined' the forum on the 4th of july 2013, but my store (and account) have been created in june 2013 :P

The 29th is most likely a typo, remember this person is a bit new on the Net, it can be a bit overwhelming ;-)
  • The order was done on the 27th
  • OK thanks that I did not know… NOR how you managed to stick your tongue out LoL :-))

no Feb 29 tho - unless I missed a day - which could happen - as I head toward the age where dementia onset begins… :-((