30% off sale till Next Friday!

Over 11,000 parts! Some parts I might not have I am still going through my bins to see 8 sets I know for sure. So if you order a part and I might not have it in store I will try and find it in my own collation!

Thank you and Happy Shopping!

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If your not sure you have a part..... why is it listed in your store then?

Just asking......
  • It was in a set that was parted out but I was not sure if I used some parts in it.
    However I am going through it and will be done this weekend!
    No need to worry it is only about 100 or so parts and there is no way that those parts will be placed in your cart because they are not of the normal kind of parts people get I hope at least.
  • I am not worried, as i never buy parts as a consumer.

Just think, if your open not so long and already not sure what parts are online, your in for a hassle in a few months from now, that is if you keep uploading parts / items to your store.
  • This is the same guy who was accused of being banned on BL because of age (in previous threads) and can't get his shipping and prices to work properly here. He has a new store-wide sale about every week. Now he's selling parts when he doesn't know for sure if he has them. Wow. I admire young people who have a desire to be in business and make money, but it takes a certain level of life experience and maturity.
  • I think if you have issues with another seller you should notify Admin privately. I don't think it's particularly respectful or professional to tear into another user of Brick Owl on a public forum.
  • Hoddie, I respect your opinion and I could have made the post more polite. However, I don't think It's unprofessional to alert fellow Brick Owl users of a store where they will potentially have problems. I don't think the issues amount to a policy violation, so no need to send PM to Admin. Also, nobody in previous threads found it unprofessional to alert other users, either. For example, other users spoke out on his Feb 25 store sale announcement thread about the issues in his store.
  • Hoddie, I sent a request to have my 1st post edited or removed. Next time I will state only facts, not accusations and personal opinions.

Brickworlds23, please accept my apology for that not-so-nice reply.
  • Hi lotsofbricks, sorry I am late to getting this to you, but I do except your apology. I wish that I might have made any account a few days before or after that person on BL because I guess he is from Florida too so that's why people thought I was this person, but I never have been on BL.

Also I will be figuring out the parts this weekend and like I said there was only a 100 or so, so it will not be to bad. And another thing my other sale was ten days ago so not every week. May be I will extend this one to Saturday so it is not a week! ;) JK

Have a great day!
  • He is the same person, and I did report when he opened. The name change after I reported him and called him out in the forum. So I am not Shure why he is still allowed but the more that admin is told and he is brought out here in forum maybe the quicker admin will take action.
  • edited March 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Perhaps I'm in the minority here but what business is it of anyone else's? If the store isn't genuine then people get their money back via PayPal, and a couple of quick negatives will deter other victims.
  • Perhaps I'm in the minority here but what business is it of anyone else's? If the store isn't genuine then people get their money back via PayPal, and a couple of quick negatives will deter other victims.
    That would be very bad publicity for the whole marketplace, therefore indirectly for all of us.

I don't think being a minor should prevent one from selling, but a certain level of maturity and responsibility is required. I'm sure Lawrence demands good customer service from all BrickOwl sellers.
  • I agree it wouldn't be the best publicity but having public accusations from complete strangers with no personal reasons is hardly good publicity either. If you have concerns then let Admin know, he can shut them down and protect everyone, as opposed to just protecting the tiny minority who read the forum.
  • bricksworld23 - Personally, I dont care how old you are. I am actually quite impressed with any teen self starter. However, I do care if you dont provide good customer service, as this does affect our overall community in the eyes of buyers. I had a customer email me yesterday because I had sent him a wrong color lego. The really disturbing part is that he said he had ordered over 10 orders in the last few weeks and mine was the best with only 1 mistake. That's not good. So when you announced that you are knowingly listing items that you might or might not have, the rest of us sellers just cringe. Please understand that many of the sellers here are serious sellers. Me and my husband for example. My husband was a salesman for years and HATED it, but we had 5 kids to raise. Now that our kids are getting older we really wanted a business we could both work together and would provide for us after the kids leave in a few years. We took out out a loan to start this business and we work it all the time. Its not a hobby, every day we sit down to our computer and pray for sales! I just want to impress upon you the importance of every seller doing their best so we can all succeed. When one of us gives a buyer a bad impression of brickowl, it could cost someone else a future sale. What would be great is if you would take a half day and just verify your inventory. It would be time well spent for you especially so you wont end up having to deal with any dissatisfied customers. I think you do have a great attitude and I wish you well:)
    Sherry
This discussion has been closed.