Hello I am unable to set up a shipping method that will let customers use to order.

I have made two different ones but none of them seem to work I will try to make ones for the regions but why can I not have it be global?

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you wanna ship global, the first setting to change is the countries you ship to, as right now it seems to be US only ;-)
  • OK but I have three of them do you only see that one?
    May be I am just going to have to do it my self since now you can see the US one.
  • edited March 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @BrickWorlds23

You should at least leave "Request a quote" for all countries until you have configured your shipping methods. Right now, "Request a quote" only ships to Armenia.

Your other 3 shipping methods only apply to order values from 0$ to 20-30$, meaning they can't buy anything more expensive than that (since "Request a quote" is disabled, except for Armenians). A flat shipping rate of $10 is also rather weird.

You don't need notes such as "Only for USA buyers", only buyers shipping to the U.S. will see the shipping method in the first place.
  • OK I have the Request quote back up
  • Any one with carts in my store can you tell me what you see if you are able to order or do I need to make one for your country?
  • Also send me a Personal email so it will be easier on us to figure it out!
  • Your current shipping methods limit the purchase amount to 20$, for a shipping rate of 10$, without any consideration for weight or volume. You also offer the same shipping rate to Europe.

I don't think that's well configured. Look into the USPS shipping method templates.
  • And technicly you don't need anyone to test it for you, as you can fill a cart within your own store, and adjust the country on the cart overview page. So you can simulate anything as if you where a buyer from anywhere in the world in your own shop...
  • OK thank you guys I will do the simulator and will try and see how I can fix the prices but I think it might be better if I give a quote so I will just wait for any order and see!!
  • It worked now I have the quotes back up for North America so I will do the same for the world one and hopeful it will show the same results!
    Thanks again!