Issues with Minifig added to catalog recently

I have noticed that several of the Minifigures added recently to the catalog do not seem to relate to the set they were created from.
The "Comes In" tab do not show up and the Minifigs do not appear in the sets (ex: "Martian Manhunter", "Superman, Blue Suit and Soft Cape ", "Chancellor Palpatine",....).

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I believe minifigs first have to be created, requiring Lawrence's approval, before they can they be inserted into the inventory of sets (replacing the parts they are made of), a step which also requires Lawrence's approval.

So, it's possible you may have caught the minifigs halfway between these two steps. Either that or no one has submitted the inventory changes yet.
  • Maybe, I don't recall seeing Minifig in that state when created from within the set.
    How to submit the next step (associating the fig in the set) ?
  • You have to edit the set's inventory, from the set's Edit tab.

Add the minifig and remove the parts that the minifig is made of, then submit.

Note that it can take 1-2 days for the submission to be approved.
  • Thanks, this seems like something that could be automated.
  • edited February 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It is automated, it just takes a day or 2 to adjust after Admin's Approval
  • As above, it is automated, with manual intervention, sometimes it can stall for a few days, it cleared up this morning and those ones have now been inserted. Its a multistep process though, so actually removing the parts from the set is the next step which will probably happen tomorrow.
  • Thanks for the clarification.