Brick Owl reminder email to buyers to click "Received" in case they forgot!!

A 'lost in the post' button is a good idea. Perhaps Brickowl could remind us by email some time (2-3weeks?) after we have an order marked as 'shipped' to click the 'received' button if it has arrived. It helps the sellers know if the postal system is doing its job properly. Either most of my orders I sent were lost in the post or the buyers forgot to click 'received'. Perhaps they need a reminder, or perhaps they have a problem with the order and don't know what to do.
E.g. Email from Brick Owl: "You placed an order on such a date and it has been shipped. Please don't forget to click the 'Received' button when it has arrived to let the seller know their package has been received." - something like that would be very helpful

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think sending an email weeks after the order is going too far, it's noisy and annoying when online marketplaces do that.

But for customers who log into BrickOwl again, it would be great for them to see a count of pending actions that includes leaving feedback for past orders.
  • Maybe sending the email for the first order to guide first time users ?
  • I think sending an email weeks after the order is going too far, it's noisy and annoying when online marketplaces do that.

But for customers who log into BrickOwl again, it would be great for them to see a count of pending actions that includes leaving feedback for past orders.
    +1
    (again ;) )
This discussion has been closed.