"Featured" in Advanced Inventory?

Sounds cool, but isn't enabled yet? (I get a symbol indicating it isn't available when I try to check this box.)

I'm assuming it will allow us to create a widget for our store pages?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I hadn't built it yet, it is built now, see the updates thread. I think from now on I will hide stuff I haven't yet finished as it causes confusion.
  • Just a thought on this feature. I have selected some standard parts to be Featured--either htf colors that I have or in large quantities that I have, but when they show up on the home page they just show the default color. In these instances color specific is important.
    Thanks,
    Katie
  • And, sort of the opposite request: Is it possible to Feature a part in all colours? I want to feature five items: Minifig heads, hands, arms, torsos, and legs. My store specializes in monochrome minifigure parts.

But if I add two different coloured torsos to the featured list, they show up separately instead of grouped together like when viewing the store inventory.

http://monochrome.brickowl.com/
  • I should have known this would happen. I think I have found a good compromise, if you feature a single colour, it will show the single colour. If you feature more than one colour for an item, it will show all of the colours. alltrightbricks store is unaffected. Monochrome, if you feature a few more colours for those items, then all of the colours will show up. You do not need to individually select every colour.
  • Perfect. Thank you.