Can we have a Lost in post report button ?

Just had another international order that has failed to turn up after 4 weeks . Item is lost in post . i have asked the buyer to mark order as not received (onr) from their end , then i can cancel the order from my end . this will result in a note beside the buyers name stating that previous orders failed to arrive and you may want to use trackable shipping method .
It would be quicker if once a seller was contacted by a buyer that order failed to arrive , the seller could mark the order as not received , and then cancel the order for a refund .
Dodgy buyers would soon be caught out by the increasing number of orders not received warning notices .

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This already exists. You can file a problem report saying the order didn't arrive and you have refunded the customer, you don't need to get the customer to file a problem report.
  • A 'lost in the post' button is a good idea. Perhaps Brickowl could remind us by email some time (2-3weeks?) after we have an order marked as 'shipped' to click the 'received' button if it has arrived. It helps the sellers know if the postal system is doing its job properly. Either most of my orders I sent were lost in the post or the buyers forgot to click 'received'. Perhaps they need a reminder, or perhaps they have a problem with the order and don't know what to do.
    E.g. Email from Brick Owl: "You placed an order on such a date and it has been shipped. Please don't forget to click the 'Received' button when it has arrived to let the seller know their package has been received." - something like that would be very helpful