Goedemorgen :) From the Netherlands

Hi all Owlers, as i read this is what (we) are called!

We made the leap from another Marketplace to BO a few days ago, and i must say the site looks great!

Still a lot to figure out, but we will get there, probably asking loads of questions via the forum next period.

Nice to see that in less then 2 years a great community is building up with an active forum, thats awesome.

Cheers, George

BrickFeverParts

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome George.
    In stead of listing manually I recommend using 'Bricksync', it allows you to copy all your listed items from your other store and the program will adjust quantities when you get orders on either site.
    Explore this path first before you continue to build your store.
    There is plenty to read about it on the forum...
    As you have quite a big store, you will need to pay a fee for the use of the program, but it's 'nirvana' once it's up and running

Eric
  • Hi Eric,

I did read a lot about the api indeed. I need to do that or it will become a serious hassle.
    To pay for such a great tool is only normal!

Im an idiot with computers though, funny for a guy with an online company :)

Cheers, George
  • @BrickFeverParts
    Don't be mistaken, I'm not a computer savant either (far from it), I know how to use one and work a lot on a variaty of programs for my job, but the fine details of IT aren't something I know of ;-)

Take the time do set it up step by step, instead of listing it will save you a lot of hassle before you start, and actually if the items you have listed now are 'duplicates' from elsewhere you're better of removing them from your store. Start 'blank', set up the API's, download Bricksync and let it work for you ;-)

Eric
  • @RobErNat
    They are indeed the duplicate of the other stock.
    With brickstock i am able to update the entire stock whenever i want, but its far from an ideal situation.

I look at BO since it opened, but never knew how to handle the stock on multiple platforms.

I will delete current inventory next week and start with bricksync indeed.

Cheers, George
  • I will delete current inventory next week and start with bricksync indeed.
    There's no need to delete anything, it can synchronize an existing inventory, performing just the required changes... In fact, it's somewhat better to upload a BSX file first, so it doesn't need to hammer the API with 8000 requests. :)