Picking List - Note Option Please

I know not everyone sends out a Picking List with their orders.

I've sent one out since I started and have recently started writing a quick thank you note on them.

Would be nice if we had an option to add a Note to the bottom of the Picking List that would appear every time.
Just a couple of lines to say thank you, any problems regarding the please contact me, Sale starting 1st Feb etc etc

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Very good idea, this would save some precious minutes :)
  • Also adding the logo of the store would be neat
  • Along with your store address. Just in case something happens with your parcel.
  • Great idea, but I would much prefer this feature for the invoice instead of the picking list. The invoice is more official in my opinion. It includes the total cost of the order, and the shipping charge.
    The invoice also does not show my personal remarks that the picking list will show. I do not wish for buyers to see my remarks.

Katie
  • And a reminder to leave feedback.
  • @weberemmanuel as long as it's a custom note we can put what we want within reason.

@alltrightbricks I think the Invoice should be an option for the Customer to print. Under their order 'more actions' tab.
    I understand what you're saying about your personal remarks though. Maybe that could be the first or last tab so that it can be cut off and removed?
    Do you use and send a picking list at the moment?

@admin any comments?

• It's actually pretty easy to customize "off site" Using Word I have customized my Invoices by placing store name above the BO print out, and I have room to add a personalized note too if I so choose.

I print pages with the "letter head" I created then stick 'em all back in the printer - to which I then print out order invoice as required…

I have also customized my shipping labels to include store name, the Brick Owl logo AND a big black box to cover the eBay "ad"

BTW the invoice feature saves a lot of paper and ink - which I also print as 2 pages per page, so the invoice is more often than not a ½ letter - on larger orders I print on both sides of the ½ letter by having several printer pre sets - to print left or right etc

G
This discussion has been closed.