Which color is this part 4211397?

I have a LEGO IDs - for example - 4211397.
Which color is this brick, how can I put o cart correct item?
Brickowl suggested numbers of color to select, but I think 4211397 reffered only to one color - grey.

Regards

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • yes, the number you gave is a Medium Stone Gray plate 3022.
    I never used the PCC numbers here, seems indeed Admin needs to do some tuning as when entering such PCC codes, the system should at least say this PCC code is following part in color xxxxxxxxxxxx.
  • Agreed. It's more clicking, but after finding the part (3022), you can click on the Colors tab to find your 4211397 next to the Medium Stone Gray color.
  • I don't know what is PCC numbers - for me this is a "number from Lego manual" :).
    Now I must use brickset.com, enters this PCC/Lego number, read the color, select the right color from list (which is difficult sometimes) and finally I can put brick on wishlist.

It would be very helpful if the system can immediately display the correct color.
  • @Stragus: thanks for tip, I don't know about this

And when I click on brick 4211397 (Colors tab), system displays correct brick http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-medium-stone-gray-plate-2-x-2-3022

I think that when you enter into a search engine 4211397, the system should move directly to that page.
  • edited January 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @radpopl: PCC: Part Color Codes, a unique number that defines both part number (or design ID) + it's color (indeed what is in the instructions nowadays). So yes, a search engine should be able to point straight towards the right entry, reason I suggested Admin should finetune on that ;-)
  • It seems that our suggestions were taken into account.

Great!
  • Yes indeed, and quite fast as well :-)