Front Page

Would it be possible to replace the blog posts from the front page with an aggregated list of links to new articles on selected Lego sites like Brickset, Rebrickable and the New Elementary? I realise that writing new material for the front page is probably very low on your priority list, and I think implementing my suggestion would be better than leaving outdated articles on the home page. I'm sure this would help keep things fresh and might even help improve search engine placing.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I second that.
    Note that for quick fix I think not showing the blog at all would be better than showing stale content (maybe adding more featured items to fill the page)
  • I third that.
    It has been suggested several times to update the blog, that February 2014 post about keychains is getting old... Even hiding the blog would be better than showing old posts.
  • How about adding LEGO events and attractions for 2015.
    Or giving the job of updating the Blog to one/several of us?
  • If someone wants to write a suitable blog post I would be happy with putting that up. Don't ask me to define suitable though...
  • Lego brings back Bionicle! There are 19 sets planned for this year. Is it possible to affiliate or is BO already affiliated with The Brick Blogger? He has a great post here: thebrickblogger.com/2014/08/the-return-of-lego-bionicle-in-2015/
    Would he welcome a link to his article?
    Just a thought...
    Melissa
This discussion has been closed.