Response time issue

OK I have immediately hit a little problem - having moved to a location with lousy internet (just one-half mile from a MAJOR college town) half-mile away 30Meg Cable.
Us some strange system down the power lines - lucky if we get 1M - and that shared between 4 computers.

My issue is slloooww loading of detail pages due to all the small images of sets that (the part in question) appears in.

Are the images necessary?

Thanks Graham

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Do you have slowness on every item in the catalog, or just when opening the "comes in" tab?
  • No it's only apparent with the "comes in" tab - especially if its in loads of sets - I think "the other place" just gives set # and name? - if not that would speed it up a whole lot as I can see it waiting on images to load
  • Understood. Is the issue that is jumps around while getting images? It should load the list for you to see, and then begin loading images after, so you can still use it even if images don't load
  • OK yes I think thats it - the text part loads - then waits on images - which causes "jumpiness" - which you need to wait on before attempting to proceed
  • Okay, that should now be fixed, let me know if you still experience it anywhere.