Customer with unpaid order that I can't contact

I have a customer that have an unpaid order for 5 days (most likely another Paypal issue) that I can't seem to contact.
I have tried to message her and to call her phone.
She is a returning customer that seems to have good feedback from different stores so it is likely that she just didn't notice.
It is a fairly small order.

What should I do next ?

PS: I finally have Paypal for Business setup so this should not be an issue anymore in the future

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • i have the same issue. except the person selected that they were going to pay via money order. which is fine, but it's been over a week and they are not answering my requests for info in whether they have sent payment or not. since they have ordered i've sent orders to both ends of the united states and they have arrived in a few days, so i'm sure a letter wouldn't have any issue.

but yes, like you there is no 'cancel order' option that i can find anywhere.

any ideas???
  • You can cancel an order, a non-answering and non-paying customer would certainly be a valid reason.

Open the order's page, select the button "More Actions" at the top of the page, then select "Cancel".
  • ah ok, therein lies the problem. if you do as you have suggested, go to the orders page, click the little box next to the order and selected 'more actions' it doesn't have cancel.

however, if you click on the actual order and go into the order view and select 'more actions' it then has the option.

thanks, it helps to know where it 'should' be ;)