Is there a way to search parts for a set to find out which seller carries most of them?

im sure this question has been asked before but im new to the site and couldnt seem to find the answer. Is there a way to find a set we want to build and find out which seller has the most/cheapest parts for that set? Therefore limiting the numbers of sellers I would have to go through to complete a set. Manually entering a part number then several parts later find out that seller doesnt carry that part is very tedious. I understand some sellers are more expensive than others but if they have more of the parts the buyer can save on shipping therefore making it less expensive. Thanks!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I was also wondering the exact same thing as OP....done a few small orders here but looking to put a much larger one together.
    I tried adding a few parts to a wish list but I don't see how that helps you cross reference sellers any easier to see what seller has the largest number of parts, unless I'm missing a feature. (Currently on my phone, not sure if mobile site varies from desktop.)
  • edited January 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Once you've added all the parts you want to a wishlist, you need to let the wishlist wizard loose :) This is accessible by clicking 'Wishlist' at the top, then on the 'Buy' tab. Once there, click on the name of the wishlist you created, and it'll list which stores have what you want. I'm not sure if this is available on the mobile version but I think it should be, I only ever get the regular site when viewing on Android.
  • Ahhh, nice! Thanks Hoddie! Yeah I guess I just didn't explore enough since I'm mobile. This should work just fine. Cheers!