Inventories

I've noticed inventories where both the minifigs are listed as well as the parts belonging to the minifig. This becomes really confusing when parting out a set.

For example:

http://brickowl.com/catalog/lego-the-battle-of-helm-s-deep-set-9474/inventory

I also notice that during the part out phase the following things are missing/wrong:

- parting out multiple copies of a set is not possible, unless one adjusts the quantity on every lot separately
- choosing between alternate groups is missing (the minifig issue could be solved this way)
- sorting on title is not sufficient, sorting on category, color, item name would be better
- sorting on price or quantity has no effect (order doesn't change)
- sorting on destination lot reveals and ascii sort instead of a numeric sort, anyway it seems strange to sort on that column
- sorting on design ids reveals some parts without design id, while the id is actually shown in the title

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Okay, a few things to address there

The inventories by default have minifigure parts, a few users have added the actual mini figures, the parts need to be removed manually for those figures. I will later provide the option for you to break the mini figures in the part out form

I have created the functionality to allow you to part out multiple copies
    I have worked on the sorting a bit
    I'm working on the design ID issue now
    I will add alternate group information for now, I need to overhaul that really as this form was built before the new inventory editing
  • Thanks! Quick fixes and progress!

One more small thing: when you select the part out destination you cannot change the amount afterwards anymore. There is no back or cancel button, the only option is to reload the page.