My 1000th Order

Had my 1000th order yesterday.

Thank you to everyone that's helped and brought from me over this time.
And to Lawrence for creating this great site.

Some Stats.
After signing up in July13 and not having a clue, I got my first sale in Nov13. Gave it a big push in Feb14 and seen sales grow most months.

1 case of Fraud. 1 missing parcel. 1 returned parcel, sent again to the same address and made it! A few silly mistakes. 190000 store page views. 347 feedback. Peaked at 100000 parts. Over 60000 parts sold. Nearest customer about 1 mile away. 1 lost dining room!

Mark

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Congratulations.

It's like bingo when you get a customer that lives nearby, and you can deliver it by hand if it's summertime. In the past I've managed to do same-day delivery within a few hours of ordering which I'm sure must confuse them greatly.
  • Very nice, congratulations!

We are at 306 orders, received 76 selling feedback, 63000 parts sold.

We never lost a package, and we also made a few silly mistakes. We probably all do. :)
  • what kept you !! did lawrence give you the special 1000 order badge yet . :)
  • Lawrence I've had about 4 local orders and delivered one by hand within 2 hours. She was very surprised. Most of the time they seem happy for me to post them.

Stragus. 205 average per order sounds good. Is that down to minimum order?
    Mines about 60.

Polarbomber. 0 - 100000 parts in just over a year. Hanging my head in shame sorry! ;-)
  • Congrats Mark on the 1k orders :)

• @Markyd7 Minimum order is just $5. I think the main factor for the difference in average order size might be that we are less spread out, we have fewer but deeper lots.