how long to approve submissions?

hi all,
i submitted a bunch of ID Numbers and i was wondering how long it usually take to get approved, since every time i upload inventory the "no match found" list gets longer and longer..

thanks in advance for the info :-)

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I believe those were approved a little earlier tonight, usually a day or two for simple stuff
  • I just noticed it that they got approved :-) OK', since I still have a bunch to submit. .

Thanks for your fast reply
  • @rebrude I think it also takes a few hours to be able to search for new parts after they have been approved.

I have had that issue where I created minifigs (and approved), but when trying to add them to a set's inventory, a search by BOID wouldn't find them... until hours later. I assume it rebuilds the search database/cache/hash regularly, or something like that.
  • alright... thanks stragus...

i will upload new inventory later today.. hope i could could down on that list and take care of the rest of it :-)
  • On the same note I am not sure if I am doing things correctly (still learning things) but I have tried to create one missing torso from the Artic Base set as well as the promotional mini-figure set from Target and I don't see them yet.
  • I'm afraid item submissions are a different ball game, I need some spare time to be able to research those I'm afraid as they usually require editing or duplicate checking.
  • The missing torso is my fault I think as I submitted it without including it. I believe I've re-submitted it too. It would be helpful if you could see the created minifigure once you've selected the items, that way you can easily see if you've missed anything.