admin Lorance

don't know where to report this but I had a customer buy from me and has been really out of line. and has now left a neg feedback with false statements, please read the notes on the order and then read the feedback he left. the feedback is false and a lie. when you read the notes you can see the false statement on the feedback left.

thanks for the help in advance Steve

Comments

• 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There is a contact link at the bottom of the page which can be used to get in touch with us
  • Thanks still newish here.
  • hi there again I just clicked on the link at the bottom of the page that says contact us wrote a two page letter and hit send and I was notified a minutes later that the email address failed so that's okay thank you.
  • That email address works perfectly... Could there be a problem with your email client software? Or your email service provider?
  • Could you post a screenshot of the bounce email you received?
  • As stragus suggested I would check your email program settings. Do you use web based email or an app? If you only use basic web mail like I do these days, you would need to cut/paste the email address into your composed message recipient line, it will not autofill the fields for you...at least my gimpy service will not. Its part of the pros/cons generally of web based email-little to no setup to do with the app/program, but not as integrated with the web as apps/programs specifically designed for email.
  • Thanks Stragus and pumbaugh for the help I do use a web based email, win 8.1 and what ever the email program that it comes with. :) I don't know I don't now computers at all other then to do the little that I do.
  • For the screen shot I don't know how so here is a cut and paste it seas ATT00064 This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
    Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    brickowl.com
  • Usually there is some reason given, as to why the message failed, can you see the reason in the message you received?
  • there is a box that seas 387 bytes and when I click on it, It tells me I cant open? then I saved the box and tried to open it again and it tells me I don't have program to open?
  • Likely when you clicked on the email link it opened up your local copy of Microsoft Outlook. If you use a web based email, Outlook is likely not configured and will send your email to the aether.
  • Hi I think that might be it, when I clicked the link I did not recognize the email page and had to enter my email as the sender.