Black and Grey pieces: LOTS

I need large amounts of all kinds of pieces in black and grey for a special project! Used is preferred so I can keep the cost down. What is the best way to do this?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For this, rather than using wishlists, I would browse shops known for stocking used parts. Open any category (such as Bricks) and select a single color (bottom of left panel) such as black, dark stone gray, etc.

Here's a store stocking used parts:
    http://budgetkids.brickowl.com
    I'm sure there are many others but I don't know them too well (I generally buy new).
  • Hi Srauen81

I have over 6000 Black pieces and thousands of old grays (before 2005) and the newer grays(as from 2004) in stock, mostly 'used' (but not abused) parts.

Dunno where you're located, but if in Europe, just fill you cart and request a quote (further distance also OK, but shipping might be excessive for larger weights).
    The more you have in cart in these colors in my shop (valuewise), the better deal I'll give on shipping (up to 50% of actual cost, depending on your cart value). My parts are usually listed at average, and I have plenty lot's on 20% below average (mainly lot's containing a quantity between 1 and 5 parts).

One condition only: if you put a lot in your cart, it must be full quantity of that lot (= full bulk).

Other colors/parts allowed offcourse, but also full quantity of the lot expected if you wanna profit from reduced shipping ;-)

Happy browsing (regardless wether in my shop, or the whole site)

Kind regards, Eric