Brick 2014

edited November 2014 in Brick Owl Vote Up0Vote Down
Went inside the Brick 2014 website and surprised why all the tickets for Sat/Sun are sold out? I am planning to go there on Saturday and also surprised they won't have available tickets at the door? I email them telling them why they don't make more tickets out and explained how Brickworld in Chicago was better management on tickets as I went inside and paid only 7 dollars entrance. I am going there anyway as I don't believe the tickets can be sold out already and with today modern technology they could make more straight away.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A venue will often have a maximum capacity based on fire regulations whereby it would not be legal to permit more than the limited amount of people inside. The Excel is very big though so it is probably their own arbitrary limit. I will be there on the Sunday.
  • Would be very nice to meet you in person. I will keep checking for availability and it still a week away so surely something would be done to get it available.
  • Was hoping to go but we're taking the kids to Disney Paris. ;-)

Do you have a stand Lawrence?
  • Afraid not, I'll just be an anonymous folk amongst the crowd.
  • Is it worth BO having a stand in the future?
    Never been to one of these events so not sure how many visitors etc.

Maybe an advert in the program?
  • Saturday and Sunday each had 15,000 tickets allocated, so you can work out from that how many people will be there.
    If Lawrence has any promotional material to give out, he is welcome to put it in our stand #100.

• Saturday and Sunday each had 15,000 tickets allocated, so you can work out from that how many people will be there.
    If Lawrence has any promotional material to give out, he is welcome to put it in our stand #100.

That a lot more people than in Brickworld Chicago as it wasn't that heavily crowded and well managed.