2014 TMNT Minifigures

Hi Lawrence,

I attempted to create the minifigures for the 2014 TMNT sets and they are still listed as pending. Can you please process the requests? I just ran into issues with my wishlist upload with minifigures not being found.

Thank you,

Kyle

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I second this I have TMNT minifigures to sell but they can't be found.
  • Approvals have always been slow here. Only Admin can do it and he's reluctant to open this up to others. I usually get 'new' sets within a few days of release, but it can take a long time for them to appear here ready for me to part out the bits I don't need or want.
  • @Hoodie I know they have been slow in the past, but these requests have been pending since the end of October. I also had a few for the Battle Goddess and Space Miner pieces that were not in the system.

Thanks
    Kyle
  • I also have a lot of catalog contributions pending, some are older than October.
    I would also like to sell some minifigs which are actually not in the catalog.
  • The "new" joker from the tumbler has been pending for 2-3 months. I think @Admin Lawrence needs to delegate. Ultimately it is Brick Owl's loss. I sold one of those for $60 and one for $55 elsewhere and I suppose this happens to most new sought after items as soon as they are released. Price then drops so it is important to capture the early purchaser market IMO.
  • I fully agree that Lawrence needs to delegate. Managing everything (the code, disputes, catalog, questions, etc.) is not working, and it will only get worse as BrickOwl keeps growing.

I would suggest RobErNat and johnsma2000 as catalog administrators.
  • I'll add my approval for some delegation. I've got some lesser parts and catalog additions that have been pending for months and months.
  • Thanks for approving the joker Lawrence!
  • It had built up quite a lot, apologies for letting it get so bad, I've dealt with a big chunk tonight, I will try and do some more soon. There are quite a lot of "not quite right" submissions that I manually adjust in the database but are quite time consuming, they had built up a lot, from now on I will reject those types along with a message so the submitter can resubmit.
  • Saw some come through, thanks Lawrence!
  • @Admin: submitting a change is a fairly slow process on BO and the system always seems to stall, particulary when entering a color or changing quantity. Last night you discarded the trolley wheels from the Bart Simpson Set, with a notification it needs 2 wheels, thing is, I did put in 2, but I've noticed before that the colorchange runs slow and when another field is changed, by the time the color updated the other field (in this case quantity) simply gets erased (so back to 1). It would be easier to just add data, then have it all processed (preview button), then a doublecheck page (preview), then submit button.
    Entering the inventory of a 20 lots set takes about 5 min on BL, it takes 15min on BO :-(
    Maybe an offline inventory page would be an option that can be uploaded? In the API key section I notice one can select 'Edit Brick Owl Catalog', is there a functionality behind that? If so can you explain this in detail?
  • Another batch of submissions has been dealt with, a lot of work being put in by the community, apologies for not keeping up my end of the bargain.

Unfortunately with that form, any time you add an item, or change the colour of an item, you need to wait for that to finish before you make any further changes as it reload the form to grab the picture and new name or to add the item onto the bottom of the screen.
  • Just a reminder on the minifigures, it is a multistep process for the minifigures to be approved, placed into the inventory, the component parts removed from the inventory, and the theme and year assigned to the minifigure. To save you some effort, you don't need to assign the theme or year to the minifigure, the only thing you really need to do when you receive the minifigure approval e-mail is list the item for sale.

• I would find this very helpful as well. Especially when parting in new minifigures from a set inventory. The current system is ok for most 4 piece minifigures, but when you get those minifigures or animals (such as Smaug) who have up 5-10 or even 30-40 pieces it gets to be almost impossible trying to add these to the catalog without some sort of preview.
    I would have added Smaug if this step had been available, but for how fast I sold him on the other site, it was not worth the frustration to try and piece him together here. Not to mention the wait for him to be approved.

Thank you @Admin for all the catch up you've done, it's great to see.
    Katie