Payment received but order doesn't exist on Brick Owl

I have a customer that sent a paypal payment with the Brick Owl order number attached like normal. Expect the order does not show up in my order list or my customers order list. Has anyone had this problem before?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Maybe others can check and see if they have paypal payments for orders around Nov. 10 at 1:12 PST
    so we know if this was a site wide issue or just an issue for one order.
  • That's weird. You should send the order number (and amount?) to Lawrence so he can look into that order.
  • Haven't ran into this before. Do you accept any other methods of payment or PayPal only?
  • I accept other forms also. The buyer said that after they paid paypal never sent them back to brickowl. They also said all the items were still in their shopping cart. We solved it by me sending them a refund for the fist payment and then they ordered again and it worked. I notified Lawrence of the error, hopefully it was just a one time glitch. Thank you for the responses.
  • Have you checked to verify it is not an order that is under Quote requests? It would have an BO Order 3 but would not have been properly submitted as an order and the inventory would not have been adjusted for those items ordered.
    Melissa