Catalog Contributions

hello again admin,

thanks for work in the last case.
But i think the Catalog Contributions page collection need an revisitation.

I have 20 pendings: 9 EAN Barcode, 2 Gender, 6 item creation, 3 Year.
if i click on the 20 pendings and i see only 9 EAN and two Item changes.
If i click on Gender, item creation and year, then i get the answer no submissions.

ok, i found a bug, or must it be?

many regards

mattwoll

PS.: By the way: who is the catalog admin?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It's not possible to view pending submissions for all submission types at the moment. I deal with the catalog submissions.
  • It would be nice to know everything I've submitted so far that hasn't been approved. Some have been months and months ago and there's always the possibility that I submitted or might resubmit a second time. Being able to see *all* my pending submissions would help keep the clutter down on your end, I'm sure.

That or we'd just pester you more. "Wot, this still isn't approved?" :-)

Brian
  • .... I deal with the catalog submissions.
    Respect, this is work. ;)

I wait for the approvements of 9 EAN posts. For your info: i put this information from the wholesaler catalog.

• When we submit new items to be created for the catalogue it would be good if we could put a picture up straight away -also good for the catalogue administrators to see if the item name/description fits the picture adequately -or if they recognise it as an item that is already there with some other name - some items have names that are hard to find because we don't always know what words to look for!