Wishlist Buy Bug: doesn't respect my condition/price requirements

I click a store that appears to have a lot of what I need, but when I get to the store and click my wishlist, it shows items that are way more expensive than I am willing to pay and/or a worse condition than I want.

Seems like the 'Buy' feature just ignores price/condition :(

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Further to this, it seems that ticking a store to allocate lots sometimes doesn't allocate a single lot - presumably due to my requirements. But then why are these stores listed at all with Needed Lots non-zero?
  • If you use the WishList buying tools to add the item to the cart, it should respect the price and condition. If you go directly to the store without using that, it will show you all of the items in your WishList, then when viewing the item, you can see your condition requirements in comparison to the condition of the items for example.
  • Checking each item one by one? I have over a hundred so no thanks.
    The fact that the buy feature lists stores that don't have a single item that meets my requirements makes the buy feature not very useful to me. Forgive me if I haven't 'got' Brick Owl yet as I'm new to it, but for now I think I'll stick to BrickLink at least until I get my wishlist down to a more manageable size.

Oh, P.S., no way to export wishlist or duplicate wishlist on Brick Owl? Ok, BL doesn't have that either but its super annoying. I guess my various issues all stem from the fact that I have a huge wishlist that isn't feasible to manage manually.
  • It WOULD be nice to be able to filter the wishlists other than by set number/part number (and otherwise be able to manage multiple parts more efficiently), but I'm sure Lawrence has this on his to-do list and that I'm not the only one to say it...Once the basic site functionality (i.e. payments, weights/dimensions, quotes, etc.) is stabilized, however, I think we'll all start expecting these types of enhancements to be put in sooner rather than later.
  • Personally, I manage wishlists as BSX files for quick upload to either marketplace.

I agree a way to download/export wishlists would be nice, perhaps through the API?
  • or as bsx/xml for those of us not using the api.
  • Well, BrickOwl could never export directly to BSX since that would involve exporting BLIDs, and we all know how some people see these codes as invaluable intellectual property.

The best solution would be to export BOIDs with external software doing any conversion necessary.