strange - automatic shopping card?

I went to a store to look up their general conditions and found that I had a shopping card in their store with 300 items. I had never been in this store before and had never filled such shopping card. Really strange!!! Did such thing happen to others?
Renate

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I know that I have gone into stores that I have not visited in a long time only to be surprised that I had started a shopping cart in their store. But if you say that you never went into the store at all. Is it possible that they changed their store name, and you were shopping under the old store name?

• You probably added items to the cart from a wishlist. That can be done without visiting the store.
  • nope
    @alltrightbricks: I never ever filled such shopping cart (in no store, neither this one nor another)
    @bluedragon: I never had a wishlist with more than 5 items, and this cart contained 300 items

• @Aladine any chance you had clicked on a public wishlist and filled it that way a while ago without realizing it?
  • Is anyone else using that computer? A kid perhaps? :)
  • I had not clicked on public wishlists for a long time before this happened (I only did now after deleting that strange shopping cart).
    And nobody else is using my computer (unless some hacker found his way in).
    At first view it seemed to me that all were parts which were listed in MY store. Can't check that carefully, as I immediately emptied that shopping cart.
    BTW, I had looked into my store almost every day, and it had always said 'you have no items in your shopping cart'. So the filling of the shopping cart must have happened very recently, probably only when I went to this store.
    Renate