30% Off All Items!!! Coupon Code = 30OFF

As I am a new seller and would like to get some orders in. I am offering 30% Off on all my items. Thank you very much and I hope you can be one of my customers in the future. Thanks and have a great day.
COUPON CODE = 30OFF
Here is the link to my store

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome!

Though I would recommend to upload more parts if possible, you'll attract more customers that way. :)
  • Thanks and In the next few weeks i will be getting more parts up. I am just trying to get some sales to see how this all process works before getting a lot of parts but thanks again for answering my post
  • The link to my store for anybody that wants to use my promo code is greatpricedparts.brickowl.com
  • Sale is still going on!!! 30% everything just enter the promo code 30OFF at checkout. Thanks and have a great day!
    Brickowl link is http://greatpricedparts.brickowl.com/
  • The code is still working
  • Sale is still going on
  • I just wanna point out that all of your parts are very high priced. Even with 30 percent off, this is a very high priced store that you've started.

You might start by comparing your prices to other brickowl stores. This may increase the number of orders you receive.

As it is now 3 parts for a dollar is terrible. I ordered 185 parts for ten dollars from another shop.

I hope you can see this as constructive. (Pun) sorry if this causes you any undue problems.

Good luck with your store.
  • 0.23 Euro for a 2780 technics pin that usually sells at an avarage of 0.03 Euro (even less on other sites) is hardly a bargain indeed (even with 30% off) :-)