my whole created inventory seems gone

HELP please. I finally finished 230 inventory (with 11 alternate groups). Checked several times as quantities often kept returning to 1. Was awaiting approval of an alternate item creation in order to submit the inventory only when complete. Last check again found another wrong quantity (which I had already reset to the correct quantity several times). So I tried using 'enter' instead of simply correcting - result: all the inventory seems gone. HELP please, that was some hours of work!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have restored the inventory from a backup this morning. Did you receive any kind of error or just it was suddenly blank?

You may want to submitted even if it is only partially complete and then I can approve that and you can submit the rest
  • thank you, that's already fine although part of it is missing. I had hit the 'enter' button after resetting a quantity for the 3rd or 4th time without result, so I think it took the 'enter' as 'reset' (button on top).
    However, I now have to check again what is missing (and after checking once with contents of the box and twice with instructions, my handwritten notes are no more legible). Sorry, that I didn't submit partially complete. That must be my German nature, trying to do everything 250% (that's what a buyer once said of my packaging).
  • Ah, you are correct, as a quick fix I have disabled the enter key on the form so it will not do anything.

I do apologise for that. If you encounter an issue again with quantities not updating, submit the form with a note saying the quantities incorrect and then after it is approved you will probably be able to correct it.

Unfortunately that form is quite complex and a bit temperamental at the moment.
  • ok, I submitted it now (hope, I didn't miss anything, but my pages of notes are now all black due to crossing out checked items again an again). However, problem with quantity entries happened again, but I lost patience in the end (and didn't put a note as I had not read your post yet when submitting).
    However, thanks for disabling the enter key (although that would certainly not happen to me again, but maybe to somebody else)