Paypal payment processing problems?

edited October 2014 in Brick Owl Vote Up0Vote Down
I noticed that a couple of orders received this afternoon were stuck at payment pending, so I manually updated to payment received thinking nothing more of it. Now I have a customer reporting that he can't check out due to a Paypal exception error.
Is there a known problem with Paypal at the moment?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just had the same problem that Brick Owl showed payment pending even though the payment had been completed, but no check out problems.
  • I also noticed 3 orders left on "Pending" although the payments appeared in Paypal.
  • Same problem, 3 orders on pending. I have changed the status manually to payment received.
  • I believe the issue may now be resolved, it looks like PayPal were having some trouble, I think it primarily affected marking orders as payment received rather than actually affecting payment during checkout.
  • Hope so as so far didn't happened on my side due to store closed for time off but only time it show pending when they used IBAN and I change the status when the money arrived some days later. I pulled the ordered then packed open until the payment arrived then close it and post it.