API Outage

Anyone else who uses the API experiencing problems right now? I emailed Admin about an hour ago but he hasn't replied yet.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just had a paypal order take about 1 hour.
  • There seems to be a serious problem with Paypal indeed, not sure Jason is talking about the API related to PP though.
  • Is this still an issue? Every now and then there can be intermittent connectivity issues, usually these things are between the server and the user and resolve themselves.
  • I had a PayPal order come in about a half hour ago, and the payment still has not showed up.
    Is this related to something on this end?
  • The issue I had earlier on was purely PP related, nothing to do with BO (manual transfer), but I can assume if the problem was on PP side, it might have affected BO transactions just as well. Does not mean Jason was talking about the API linked to PP transactions, he'll need to answer that.
  • Yes, still an outage. Getting no response from API calls...
  • @alltrightbricks: I send a manual payment at 18:45 local time, seconds later a transfer towards my bankaccount. The payment didn't show up, so I figured I forgot to press the submit button, so send payment again a minute later. A few minutes ago I received PP emails for both payments: 19:57, for the banktransfer I received the email at 18:45, the minute I send it. So the problem is clearly with PP
  • Another order pending for 30 mins so far.
  • I think PayPal issue and API issue may be two separate unrelated things. PayPal seems to be having its own issues. Just sent a payment, got a confirmation email with TXID and it's not appearing in my history.
  • Exacly what happend on PP earlier on for me: payment didn't appear in history (and neither e-mail), so I figured I didn't send it, reason I send it again, so now the seller has my money twice, luckely it's someone I dealt with before, so I don't think it will be a problem to get a refund.