LEGO Games

I would REALLY like to see the games and other applicable "gear" moved to the sets and parts category. Most of the games are sets with piece inventories. There might be a little bit of precedent that needs to be overcome but I think it would be more user friendly. Many of the games have typical 4 digit set numbers though there are some such as Pirates Chess that has a longer 6 digit code.

And why is the LEGO dice a gear? It's got studs and a part number just like other parts. Same with the Speedorz rip cord.

Brian

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Certainly something I would consider. I think the category structure as a whole needs a good think as "Gear" is a bit of a dumping ground. Now isn't the best time for that though as I don't have great tools relating to categories yet.
  • Games behave strange too. You have to select a color when you add a game to your inventory. Also, games are default entered as 'new' instead of 'new (sealed)' for other sets.

The thing is, a lot of people familiar with Bricklink will expect games to be under gear. So maybe a notice or a link pointing to games under gear is a nice gesture.
  • Or makes Games a top level like Sets?

Brian
This discussion has been closed.