wrong pictures attributed to colours

please exchange the pictures for yellow and white of Plant Flower Small, Sprue of Four (3742).

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That is now fixed, thank you
  • no, not really fixed, sorry. Seems to be an issue in relationsships. Overview of inventory 3671 still shows picture of yellow flower sprue in white and picture of white flower sprue in yellow. And also in list of items sold, flower sprue yellow shows flower sprue white.
    Another relationship issue: picture of alternate baseplate for 3671appears in search '3671' but doesn't appear in inventory overview of 3671.
  • I think the first issue is fixed, but the images are probably cached. While looking at the page with the incorrect image, you may be able to fix it by pressing either CTRL+R on your keyboard or CTRL+SHIFT+R

The second issue has been fixed, the baseplate was attached to the non-coloured version of the baseplate. That particular inventively looks very good now, thank you for your efforts on that.
  • I think, I'll just take sets one by one to get everything complete. Will start with that pile on my desk. However, please give us a possibility to save inventory while doing it (started set 230, but after 2 hours back to 0 - internet connection problems, alternate items to be created etc).
  • picture issue: CTRL+SHIFT+R worked and gave me a screen with the correct pictures (though extremely long to load). But when I go to '3671' and tick the set, the overview still shows the wrong flower pictures. And when I tick the yellow flower sprue, it's picture is still white (as in these items for sale)
  • I'm afraid you'll have to do the CTRL+SHIFT+R everywhere you see the incorrect picture, it is stored in many different sizes which are individually cached.

On a more positive note, I have built the inventory state saving thing so if you refresh the form halfway through you should not lose your state.
  • thanks for the inventory state saving thing, this will help lot.
  • RE incorrect pictures: CTRL+SHIFT+R done everywhere, again and again. But no way to fix the 'view inventory'. CTRL+SHIFT+R loads n inventory page with the correct pictures, fine. But next time I go there, the pictures are wrong again.
    Try: search 3671, tick the set, tick view inventory, 2nd row 4th picture is yellow with description white and 5th picture is white with description yellow
  • Okay, for me they are the correct way round, I think hopefully it will fix itself over time when the various caches get flushed.