Question about adding countries to shipping and payment settings

I have been selecting a region to add to the list and then manually adding other countries by holding down the ctrl button. I get everything highlighted that I want, but when I hit submit it defaults to just the region I selected. All the other countries that I've added although they are highlighted when I hit submit are not getting added. Am I doing something wrong here?

Also, as a side note. I would really like it if the Request a Quote shipping method only showed as an option if there is no other shipping option. Right now it is the default method even though I disabled it and enabled it again hoping that the standard shipping would show first.
I really don't want buyers requesting a quote when there is already a set price they can select.
Thanks,
Katie

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It looks like there was an issue with the region selector, that has now been fixed so it should work when you do what you described above.

I've added to my task list to allow you to choose if you want the request a quote to be shown all the time or only if it is the only method available. Additionally I have sorted the shipping methods now by cheapest first with request a quote coming last.

• Looks awesome! Thanks for making these changes so quick. The only minor detail left is the order of shipping options is now reversed, but the request a quote is still selected by default.
    Katie
  • That should now be fixed