Wrong Metric in sentence

hi,

Please correct this sentence:
"The total dimension limit is the limit of all of the dimensions of the package added together. Often limits like this are used for international services. For example a service may have a limit of 9000mm (90cm) which would permit packages of both 30cm x 30cm x 30cm and 1cm x 1cm x 88cm"

10mm = 1 cm So 90cm = 900mm

Ich hope only the sentence is wrong.

many regards

Matthias Wollenberg
FUM Store

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • most services that have a limit of 90 cm, alos have a limit for the longest side. For instance 'total dimensions limit 90cm with no side being longer than 60 cm. So, a package of 1x1x88 would NOT be allowed
  • Thanks Aladine, why ich have didn´t see that :D
  • That is now fixed,sorry about that
  • hi admin,
    thanks for your work, but you didn´t see that, what i didn´t see too. But Aladine see that.

"most services that have a limit of 90 cm, alos have a limit for the longest side. For instance 'total dimensions limit 90cm with no side being longer than 60 cm. So, a package of 1x1x88 would NOT be allowed"

many regards from Germany

Matthias Wollenberg
    FUM Store
  • If I understood correctly, that is depending on different countries postal services, and is not necessarily the case for every country. Dimension limits can be dealt with in the dimensions section of the shipping method details.

The description on the total dimensions field is just describing how the total dimensions limit works.
  • Ok i didn´t said anything. ;) Thanks for your work.