Problem orders (Suggestion)

I had a problem order recently (thankfully now solved).

The problem is, every time I wanted to pull up this order, I had to go to my e-mail I revived to get the order number, search for it in my past orders to pull it up, then review what I need to review.

Suggestion:
When a customer reports a problem, could it be possible to list the "Reported Issues" as a link in the "My store" dashboard. This way they are easily findable. Also make it so we can mark them as "solved" to get them off the list.

Thank you,
Chris

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Instead of having it be only for orders that have reported problems, it would be nice if we could go into any order and flag it. Then the dashboard would show x# of flagged orders. If I have an order that I want to remember to check on--tracking, inventory, special request etc, it would be nice to have one spot to go to find those orders.
    Katie
  • I'm not sure just flagging orders is descriptive enough. We have order notes though, which could perfectly fit that purpose.

We would just need a fast way to browse/list/search order notes...
  • And... If the customer has more than 3 problem reports filed on the same day; some flag to all sellers that this customer is a potential problem. Either a quick report to all sellers or a way for the system to auto block the problem buyer from placing new, problem orders until the issues on their account are addressed.
    I like the option to preemptively block troublemakers until problems with others are resolved. Communication about problems is a good thing. It would keep Brick Owl, buyers and sellers safer too.
    Melissa
This discussion has been closed.