Seller Replies to Buyer Feedback

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but when will sellers be able to respond to feedback they received from buyers? I have received two negative feedbacks from buyer (both deserved) due to order processing and shipping delays resulting, in one case, from a hospital stay and, in the second case, from a business trip overseas. I have have no problem with the negatives. Both are deserved. But the comments for both negatives make it seem like I scammed these buyers. Both falsely claim I never responded to them, shipped their orders, or refunded them. Although delayed, I did, indeed, respond to both buyers and fully refunded their payments promptly upon my return. I even asked them to remove such feedback and to repost another negative with different more accurate comments. But neither has done so.

I would at least like to be able to politely respond to these feedbacks by apologizing and saying I did, indeed, respond and refund them. As it stands now, these comments are both false and misleading, and unfairly depict me as having scammed these buyers. If Brick Owl is going to prevent sellers from leaving feedback for buyers, please at least give us the ability to honestly respond to feedback we receive. If you are accused of being a thief, you should at least have the right to properly respond to that accusation.

Thor

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Agreed that anyone should be able to see how bad feedback cases were resolved. Feedback replies are a good solution though it's not the only one.

The feedback page could also make it easier to specifically read neutral/negative feedback (and their replies?).

Also, perhaps the feedback percentage score should give more weight to recent feedback, although it would then cease to be an actual percentage, and that could lead to some confusion.
This discussion has been closed.