Catalog dimension failure?

I noticed that all the plates are back to 2mm in thickness. Same with wedges plates. They should mostly be 4.9mm. I think I remember editing them all, maybe not. Baseplates are showing as 0 studs in height now but I remember changing them all to 0.33. Tiles are at 2mm but I remember changing them all to 3.2mm.

In any case, what happened!?

Brian

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • So, I think they are showing currently, I fiddled with it, but I can't remember what the values were before I fiddle with it, so I don't know if I fixed it or what. Let me know if there is still a problem. By the way, the display of the dimensions at the top of the screen is rounded, but that is only for display purposes.
  • I figured out the rounded dimensions a while ago. Looks like whatever you did restored most of what I remember.

For my information, is the stud dimension directly calculated from the mm or is it a static field that needs to be entered as well? It LOOKS like a static field and I'm guessing you had it do calculations for the more obvious parts that you created.

Brian
  • It is a static field that is not updated on its own. Dimensions data will not affect the stud dimensions data