What to do after creating minifigures?

I recently created 4 minifigures for a set that didn't have all of them listed in the set's inventory. The new minifigures were approved and I added some details to them (gender, weight, etc). However, they still do not appear in the set's inventory. How can I get them to appear?

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There was a bug which was stopping the process from running, the mini figures have now been inserted, their parts will be removed from the inventory over the next day or two.
  • Ok. I thought I was missing a step the I needed to do or something. Thanks.
  • There was a bug which was stopping the process from running, the mini figures have now been inserted, their parts will be removed from the inventory over the next day or two.
    Lawrence, I have a question about this process: if one of the components of a minifig (say the head) is duplicated, with one head belonging to the minifig and the extra being a regular part of the set inventory, is one or two removed from the inventory during this process?

I ask this because in the past I have parted out The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape (6857), which comes with an extra Riddler head and hat, and the extra parts were not on the inventory. I tried to correct this but it was not approved. I have parted out 3 of these sets in total and all of them contained the extra pieces. I'm sure others can confirm.

Maybe there is a bug and all the components of minifigures are removed regardless of the number?
  • edited August 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Only one would be removed by the automatic system, but someone could have done it manually by mistake. Is the second head meant to be part of the inventory, or an extra that may or may not be included?
  • The second head and second hat are part of the inventory. I just confirmed in the instruction manual (2x) for both.
  • Okay, they can just be added to the inventory then
  • their parts will be removed from the inventory over the next day or two.
    Is this an automated process? Or will you remove them from inventory manually? Just asking as I only did a couple of the fairground mixer that gotten approved today, if the subparts are removed automaticly, I'm better of waiting to do the others, this would prevent making a mistake when doing the next ones.

Would it be possible to show current inventories in 'color' order when editing them, now they are showing by itemtype (I think), but it's burden when going over it to check wether something is missing.

Also, could minifigs and minifigparts be shown on top of inventories when editing them, would be a lot easier to check wether the figs are in or not and to create them from the available parts if not. Now one has to scroll down all the time to find the parts.

Eric

• It's automatic, with manual approval