search my inventory not working properly

suddenly I can't search my inventory by BL ID any more (I wanted to delete some items sold on BL). Anyone else?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It seems to be working for me okay, could you give a bit more detail as to the issue you are having?
  • just found out by myself: if I enter an ID, it's giving out all parts that have that number in the note. I was searching part 2507 and it listed all parts from set 2507 (when parting out the set, I've put 'new from set 2507' in the BL description)
  • is there a way to decide that I want to search by the ID and not by the note? I really don't want to check hundreds of parts to delete just 3.
  • Not at the moment but I'm sure we will make some sort of advanced search later on. You may want to try going to the last page(s) and seeing if it is there
  • thanks, I now made a search by name, and after several attempts it worked. I would have bought the items from my store, but I don't think that I can send a PayPal payment to myself. And changing the shipping methods to enable pickup - noooooo, not another changing of shipping methods today