Item creation

I've made a few submissions for additions to the catalog in the last few weeks, how do I know whether these items have been created other than trying to search for them to see if they have been done ?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Paul,
    If an item is to be created you will get an email if all ok. You will then be able to edit that item and add images etc. You may not get an email if its just for a details update though.
    The items will disapear from the 'Catalog contributions' list and points will be given relavent to your submision value. Depending on how busy Admin is they then may take some time although generally they are done in batches quite quickly. Admin will let you know if the items have failed submision via email usually giving constructive feedback.
    To get it right first time its best to find something similar to your item and check out what details are stored against it in the edit menu.
    It won't hurt to check though as someone else may have requested your item prior to your request and if you request alot of items they won't send an email for all items.
  • Thanks beardy, I 've had a couple of submissions rejected and received an email for them but have received points for other submissions without an email. think I'll check through what I've got and see if I can add any of it.
  • If you create an item, you will always get a mail (afaik), so keep the link and work from there (even if it's not right away) to submit picture and other needed data. On approval of extra data you don't get an e-mail as there isn't really the need, approved is approved and you get the points for it.