Suggestions for feedback messages

I notice that feedback is linked to a person instead of a shop. This makes sense, I guess, but when you visit a shop there's no quick way to view feedback messages. You have to click the name of the store owner and then you can read the feedback. It took me a while to find that out.

Can the feedback score in the right column of the store be linked to the feedback on the owner's profile?

Some other feedback related suggestions:
- a table with all feedback (positive, negative, neutral) and the ability to filter on a type and a timespan (e.g. last 3 months)
- an indication to see if buyer/seller left feedback on an order
- and maybe move feedback to a separate page in the profile
- the possibility for a seller to comment on a buyer's feedback

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • And one other: to be able to see if feedback was left as a buyer or as a seller.
  • All good suggestions. But they pretty much copy BL. So it might be better to look for tweaks that improve and make BrickOwl's feedback system better and different than BL's system. One such tweak would be the ability to search any member's feedback comments for specific words like "fast", "slow", "service", "quality", etc.

Thor
  • Maybe even a feedback system that consists of predefined terms on different topics like shipping, handling, packaging, communication and some subsections. That way feedback is searchable (like thor suggested) AND it's easier for someone to really say what they mean. An additional field could be provided to add custom comments.
  • @Thor, and BL copies Ebay. There's a reason this functionality is used. Because it works.

Of course improvement tweaks are very welcome. Therefore I only worded my suggestions in general terms.
  • There is nothing wrong with copying, especially if it works. My understanding though is that Admin is trying hard not to have BrickOwl become a clone of BL. So anything that differentiates and improves BO from BL is likely to be received more favorably.
This discussion has been closed.