Please make parts variant policy clearer

My store is one that "does not distinguish mold variations" however I have had several customers, who still assume that they will be getting a specific variant - now some parts I do distinguish and I make an appropriate note in comments, also when I am aware of variants I refer to my "parts variation policy" (in comments).

Some variants I am unaware of, or haven't yet made an annotation.

Today I received an order with a note (more of statement) on which variant they required, to which I sent a message to let them know that I didn't distinguish the parts in question, the response indicates someone "a bit miffed"

Now I refer to the BrickOwl statement of "Some Lego parts are made with slight differences, we do not differentiate these small differences so this part may actually be one of the parts below. Please contact us if you would like a specific variation."

Could you please either re-word or remove "Please contact us if you would like a specific variation." as that implies I have all available and it is just a question of stating which variant is required!

Perhaps it could read more like "Please contact us if the variant is important so that we can check which type(s) we have available"

Thanks Graham

Comments