store logo, names and slogans

Hello all,

Me again, As some of you know, last year i started the technic parts store webshop with my girlfriend.
Now we are step by step creating our new store name, slogan and logo.

this is a fun process to do along with the family at the dining table :D
but we were wondering how did you came up with you store name etc ?

if anybody is interested we are willing to update our progress with our name and logo. anyone ? :D

kind regards ,
PET

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As you're selling [mainly?] Technic parts, perhaps something around the name of a Technic part would be good for a store name. You're not allowed to use the word "brick" anywhere, however! :)

My store name was devised through a similar process.
  • I've previously considered creating a store logo using Lego parts but in the end didn't bother because I don't have the necessary photography equipment to do a finished creation any justice. This might be something you'd like to consider though, I'm sure you could create a really interesting logo using technic parts.
  • As you're selling [mainly?] Technic parts, perhaps something around the name of a Technic part would be good for a store name. You're not allowed to use the word "brick" anywhere, however! :)

Huh? "brick"=good, "LEGO"=bad.

• hi thanks for the answers ! @silentmode nice, it a fun process to do !
    Although I think you make a mistake the setting page states :

Your store name will shown on your store header, on catalog item pages, and on e-mails to customers. It must not include the word Lego near the start or imply that it is an official Lego store. It must not be an attempt to advertise another website, for example by including '.com'. Other than that, get creative.

So : lego shouldn't be used, but brick could be used (luckly because my name has brick in it :) )

@Hoddie aah that's to bad but you could somebody else create a logo for you but most of the times very expensive ! Although using bricks for you logo name is done before and not unique anymore.
    I looked at your current logo and find it very appealing, because it shows the playful look of lego but it is still unique in it's own way (i will remember you logo) !

anybody else want to share there store ?

for now we have found a new name for the store and slog, yeah !
    Now we are busy to draw the logo design into illustrator/photoshop :D

updates will follow
  • -_______-

What I meant was, there are numerous stores with the word "brick" in them.
  • -_______-

What I meant was, there are numerous stores with the word "brick" in them.
    hahaha, okej little mis communication :)
    Huh? "brick"=good, "LEGO"=bad.

No comment :\"> B-)