Offers now being considered on 10181, 10182 & 10190

I have one copy of each of these (now super rare) sets - they are all parted back in, from my stock and "other" sources.

All parts are NEW - instructions NEW & Mint/Nr Mint - I didn't keep the boxes back then - I DO now LoL

All parts correct on 10182 (panels no side supports) - will consider a lower offer with alternate panels in stead!

The hoses on 10190 are the alternate (w/o tabbed ends) - I think

They are currently priced lowest in NEW condition. However I will consider "reasonable" offers - IF a price is agreed I will supply a coupon for the difference in price.

No PP on these due to THEIR limitations AND the % fee… Check/Money Order or International money order - cash if you want to visit the Blue Ridge Mountains and collect (worth the trip!!) will ship WW with IMO

I need to raise some $$ soon, this seems the quickest way - however I won't be giving them away!!

10182 and 10190 will fit medium flat rate boxes (not together!), 10181 fits a large FRB

This is NOT an off-site solicitation so please NO suggestions in that regard - thru BrickOwl ONLY.

PM is best - unless you want to reveal your offer to others… I am sorry but I won't reply to "silly" offers!!

The longer you leave it -- they are going to go up and UP $$$!!

Thanks Graham