Quotes and changing adresses durring checkout

I may have found an issue here. I had requested a quote from myself earlier today, and quoted myself back a very good price I think, to see what it looked like.

I then was checking different shipping parameters with the same cart, pretending I was in different countries, and the quote stayed up through the different choices. (somewhat of an issue on it's own)

I then attempted to checkout, entered a new shipping address to Burundi, and looks like I could have checked out.

Let me see....., I can change the address to anther country at checkout quote or no quote.

I don't want to test it too far and order something else from myself (patiently waiting for the cancel order function) but it seems either I am missing something or something is amiss if the address can be changed durring checkout without it effecting the shipping price.

(now how do I delete my address in Burundi... that was easy)

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This was actually on my list, I should have got to it earlier. Now there is a message warning the user not to change their cart. If they change their cart contents, or their shipping address, it will remove the quote and they can then request another quote if they wish.