Coupon suggestion

There are other things needed in Coupons :-

allow store to specify Minimum spend for coupon to apply i.e. coupon applies to order value over "x" amount

also percent tiering i.e. 5% off $10 or more 10% off $20 or and so on

allow specify expiration date or duration of validity i.e. 30 days from xx.xx.xxxx (or any)

and date range for coupon to apply i.e. coupon valid from 01.03.14 - 01.04.14 - in this case March (UK date format)

Thanks G

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi
    yep, an automatic fill in for the %, we need now always fill in again etc...
    ;)
    Stefaan
  • allow store to specify Minimum spend for coupon to apply i.e. coupon applies to order value over "x" amount
    I would really like this feature. The other day I wanted to create a coupon that would essentially buy out my inventory at a discount. This would be the easiest way for me to do that.
  • I just built coupon deleting, and then disabled it, I remembered the reason we generally don't have deletion of stuff is that it causes trouble with order histories. As in, if somebody place an order with a coupon, and then you delete the coupon, you wouldn't know the details of the coupon that was used. Pagination would probably be a better idea for the coupon screen. That will teach me for rushing into making small changes.
  • If coupon(rendered)=1 then allow(delete) = 0
This discussion has been closed.