10,000 Items in my store!

Hey all,

I know my store is still small-time compared to others out there, but I'm more than happy to announce that I've reached more than 10,000 items in my store!

This has been my goal since I first started out and I would like to thank anyone who made a purchase with us or answered my questions here on the forum!

Up to 20,000!

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Congrats! Big milestone getting to the 5 digit numbers!
  • Thanks Kyle! I really hope this is just the start of things, as I love selling on Brick Owl. :)
  • well done it gets harder and harder to grown as you have more for sale orders get bigger,
  • @Shedloadobricks sounds like a good problem to have ;)
  • That depends how busy you are with other aspects of life, the real day job and so on. Personally, I don't think I would have the spare time for a store of 500k parts. :)

Well done PSBricks!
  • Well done. You have to be careful it can get addictive. 10000 becomes 15000 then 20000 and so on.
    I've recently reached 60000 parts after starting at 0 in July.
    Each month my store has grown in sales until this month which has been a bit average.

In May I hit my sales target that would allow me to pay my side of the bills. This has been my plan from the start as I'm self employed and some months I don't have any work. It's not easy though and being a stay at home dad of 3 year old twins I don't seem to have much free time any more!!

I have a target of 75000 for this year but I know once I get there I'll want to hit 100000!

• @KyleJohnson11 yes it is, I love Brick Owl its made my inventory drop drastically due to loads of sale's I still get plenty of orders at the other site but no where near as much, with other things going on, I have not had much time to list item's for sale, I have done a bit the last few days and have loads of vintage sets I will part out but I just need the time, two kids a wife and 5 mins to relax is about all I have, But I enjoy my Job and LOVE LEGO.

:D
  • Yeah, it's really addictive... I have a lot of used parts that I still need to sort, but I can't stop myself from adding something every day and watch the part count go up. :)

Just hit 11K, but parting out a used 4194 Whitecap Bay helped a lot with that! Now I'm wondering if I should do the one that I've kept sealed too, but not sure about that yet.

But hey... If someone wants a couple of mermaids, come grab them!