Brick Takeover

Dear fellow members,
I have put my entire Store online now.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to BrickOwl, to you and your two million parts! :)

I don't think there's any need to specify that prices are "higher" due to the Paypal fees being included, doesn't it really end up being the same thing?
  • edited June 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Also, your front page mentions BL several times ("we will use the BrickLink address for shipping"), you may want to review rather than doing a copy/paste. I think the whole front page could use a serious cleanup.
  • Welcome! you will enjoy BrickOwl…

However PLEASE remove references to Amazon, BrickLink and eBay from your homepage - also please remove the sentence about prices being "more expensive" because you "can't charge PayPal" fee - it's irrelevant as actual purchase prices are ipso-facto the same anyway.

Graham
  • Hello,
    thank's for the follow up. It was a quick start and I am very welcoming all thoughts. These ideas should have been worked in now. As soon as I find more things to update, I am very lucky to do that, too.
    kind regards
    stefan
  • @BrickTakeover Welcome to Brick Owl! Always good to see large sellers coming into the market place!
  • My goal was to reach 1,000,000 pieces. Now I'll have to work twice as hard! LOL
  • Hi Stefan, good to welcome you on this site as well. Hopefully we can do business again here as well.